Wednesday, June 30, 2010

6.30.2010 "TODAY"

SARAH, GEORGIA
6.30 Today
I enjoyed visiting with my grandfather. He and my grandmother are in town to celebrate their 80th birthdays!



RIKAKO, JAPAN
6.30 TODAY
We enjoyed Yakiniku, grilled meat. We had loin and chuck slices,short ribs,tender meat around the diaphragm,beef tongue,etc.



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
We watched our nephew's little league game!



CORNELIA, SOUTH AFRICA
30 June
My cousin took me to watch this band - they call themselves 'Southeren Gypsy Queen'. All the bandmembers come from the same famliy - two brothers and their sister.



KAT, AUSTRALIA
6.30 Today
It's not too cold outside. Kinda spring-ish actually. Unfortunately, I know it won't last.



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
6.30
Josh insisted on using his brand new umbrella. Yes, it's brand new, but you can't tell because it's all mangled out of shape. The kids had been playing with it, opening it up and stepping all over it!



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
Today 30/6
'Through the eyes of a child' ~ part 3 ~ SOOC by my 5yo (this one made me laugh!)



SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
6.30
The spice and seasoning section is my favorite aisle in the grocery store. Everytime I go to the store I buy a new item to try. This week it was Garam Masala!



TEZZIE, FINLAND
6.30 "Today"
The daisies are blooming :D

2 comments:

  1. Sarah - Wow...hard to believe he's turning 80! A beautiful capture :D

    Rikako - What a feast!

    Lola - I love how they all have such different expressions on their faces...adorable boys :)

    Cornelia - Awesome...I can't remember the last time I went to see a band!

    Kat - hope you keep having some nice weather! At least it's not snowing ;D

    Buckeroomama - aaahhh...the famous umbrellas. Cute!

    Caroline - haha! I guess it's hard to get the head in the shot when you're only 5 yrs short ;D

    Sonya - that's an impressive spice section! Garam Masala...tasty in a curry :)

    Have a great day, all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, such a stunning picture. Really love the clarity! Beautiful shots everyone.

    ReplyDelete