Tuesday, July 27, 2010

7.27.2010 TUESDAYS AROUND THE WORLD

Time to link up and share your Tuesdays with us! Simply share your "today" (in a post on your own blog where you mention, and link back to communal global) then link up with us (at the bottom of this post) so we can come and visit your blog and see your unique (or wonderfully ordinary) "TODAY"! Oh, and while you're at it, feel free to add our button to your site (see the link that says "add us" in our header? Click that!) so more of your friends can share in the sharing! We can't wait to see your "Today."


RIKAKO, JAPAN
7.27 TODAY
Ayaka became 3 years old on July 25th.



SUKI, GERMANY
suki,7.27.
I love the beauty surrounding me everyday.



SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
7.27
Are you tired of my butterflies yet? I can't help myself:)



SARAH, GEORGIA
7.27 Today
Love my butterfly bush and all the beautiful butterflies it attracts!



ROCIO, BORDER OF MEXICO
7.27.10
!?!?!?!?!?!?!



TEZZIE, FINLAND
7.27
We fell in love with a kitten while visiting the SIL.



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
Photobucket
1,095 Days.



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
Today we finally put the finishing touches on the nursery! I am so thrilled that it is finished! Now I can focus on SCOURING and reorganizing every square inch of the house - ha ha! Nesting is a funny beast... Go visit my blog for a full tour and even a fakie interview ;)



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
7.27



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
Today 27/7
Continuing my holiday shots ~ I love this!


8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Ayaka! She is such a cutie! Is that her cake? Way cool!

    Rocio - that FREAKED me out!!! ha ha!

    Great todays everyone! Love how Sarah shared a butterfly plant and Sonya shared a butterfly! So many fun coincidences happen on here!

    And Becky, what does that mean???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Ayaka..love the cake!

    Suki..beautiful photo!

    Sarah, I LOVE my butterfly bush. It smells so good and attracts beautiful butterfies. I am buying two more to stick in my backyard:)

    Rocio, thats a cool photo..seriously looks like he is being swallowed up!

    Tezzie..gosh thats a beautiful photo..looks like a vintage photo.

    Becky..great photo..wats in 1,095 days?????

    Lola, that is a beautiful painted wall! I just love the color

    Buckeroomama, now that looks like some serious fun!

    Caroline..beautiful family photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rocio, dear Rocio, great eye openig pic, but please don't scare me like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rikako, your kids are adorable!

    Lovely pictures everyone! Happy Anniversary to Becky and Gary (1,095 days!)!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to Ayaka!

    Great pics, everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, everyone!
    Ayaka is a happy kid who get the celebration from all over the world!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great site! I haven't bumped on communalglobal.blogspot.com before in my browsing!I found very useful information about
    [url=http://nuscin-online.info]anti-aging[/url] here... Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting post! thank you for sharing this information. communalglobal.blogspot.com really got under my
    [url=http://nuscin-online.info]skin,[/url] bookmarked... Keep up the great site...

    ReplyDelete