Wednesday, October 27, 2010

10.27.2010 SOMETHING SCARY!

WANDA, MONTREAL
Something Scary - Oct 28, 2010
Yeeeuck. I hate when I walk through these under the rose arches and wonder if the builder jumped ship and landed in my hair. Yeeeuck again!

BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
10.28.10 Today I miss the Summer!
Today I miss the Summer!

CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
love
"Am I my brother's keeper?
"Sometimes their relationship touches my heart. Small stroking big brother ~ it doesn't get lovelier than this :D

KATIE, INDONESIA
10.28.2010
What am I scared of? SPIDERS!! As a Canadian girl we don't see many spiders, especially not big ones. It is a joke in my husband's line of work that most of the assignments are split up between posts that are bugs or bombs...I told him when we started that I would take the bombs yet here we are in the middle of oodles of bugs. Ewwwwwwwww! In my defence I have gotten a lot better. I found this one last week and he was about as big as my hand and I didn't even scream. My hubby was so proud!

MADDY, NEW JERSEY/NYC
10/28/10
Halloween decor at a neighborhood house.

RIKAKO, JAPAN
10.28 Something Scary
I couldn't help buying this rich cleansing cream because a saleslady recommends Anti-ageing products. It is scary to get old.

BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
10.28  SOMETHING SCARY
I kinda like this green spider... not real, so not that scary.




LOLA, UTAH
10.28
Something Scary? Well... Kort's class had their Halloween Party today. I was the room mother in charge of running the party. Does "trapped in a room with 24 costume-clad 7 year olds hyped up on sugar" count as scary? I would vote...yes!


4 comments:

  1. Ewwwww, Maddy! That IS scary!

    I hate spiders too! Blech-y!

    You know what is REALLLLY scary? Natural disasters.

    Katie - are you doing okay!???
    Let us know as soon as possible.

    Lots of love and prayers going out to Indonesia today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate spiders most of all the scariest thing to me! My thoughts and prayers for Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate spiders most of all the scariest thing to me! My thoughts and prayers for Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi guys,

    Thanks so much for your concern. We are just fine and there is no need
    to worry. Thank you for your prayers for all of those effected by the
    earthquake, tsunami and volcano, they need them.

    Love,
    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete