Thursday, April 28, 2011

A "Real" Woman

I read this on Becky's Facebook Page and I knew I had to share this with the rest of you!

A real woman always keeps her house clean and organized, the laundry basket is always empty.

Lola, Utah
Photobucket
May, Germany
28.04
She's always well dressed, hair done.

Caroline, England
29th April
Becky, Philadelphia
april 29
She never swears, behaves gracefully in all situations and all circumstances. 

Buckeroomama, Hong Kong
4.29
Maddy, New Jersey/NYC
4/29/11
She has more than enough patience to take care of her family, always has a smile on her lips, and a kind word for everyone.

Rikako, Japan
TODAY 4/29
Jennifer, Germany
April 29, Friday
Let us know if you, too, suspect that you might be a MAN!.

Enjoy the weekend!! 

8 comments:

  1. Ha Ha Ha HA! I am definitely a man! : ) I can't seem to get any of those things on that list right! Darn it! Happy Friday Beautiful Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

    {deep breath}

    .....BAHHHH ha ha ha ha ha!

    Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

    A million times thank you.

    I'm with Becky!
    We're officially dudes then.
    I struck out on that list today ;)

    I DID find time to take pictures of {AND cook with} purple-y garlic...that seems feminine enough... but I totally yelled at my seven year old and failed to get a shower in today, so, yeah.

    I'm in the man crew for sure ;)

    Happy weekend everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this so much! That Becky has the best sense of humour.
    I may just have to 'borrow' this for my blog in the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Have a wonderful weekend ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ladies, I have missed you all. I am happy to see such beauty in one place.

    Have a beautiful week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Loved the ending. I think I too might be a closet man : )
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha ha ha ha..I had to read this twice ..... ha ha ha ha... very cleaver!!!

    ReplyDelete