Monday, January 9, 2012

A beautiful day!

Buckeroomama, Hong Kong 

1.9, Went for a walk with the kids and we saw lots of these by the roadside. Not sure what they are, though.

Went for a walk with the kids and we saw lots of these by the roadside. Not sure what they are, though.

 Caroline, England 

 Jan 9th, New Year's Motto 

 All we need is love.

Emily, Italy

  6.14 Today, Who needs the beach when you have an inflatable pool? 

 We miss Summer, how about you?

Katie, Indonesia

  Photobucket

The zoo with friends. Always a good time! Do you see the three monkeys in this picture?

Lola, Utah

  My Bathroom, I love my bathroom sink... but can you guess what I love even more?

Becky, Philadelphia, PA

  Photobucket

Maddy, New Jersey

  1/9/12, My in-law's yorkie Luna The Diva :)

 Ms. Personality!

May, Germany

  11.10.11, For a very long time I have been wanting to walk through vineyards.

Rikako, Japan

 1213, My friend's New born baby boy! 

 New babies are so perfect.

Rocio, Mexico

  3.2.11

Salma, Canada

  03.01

Let's celebrate a beautiful life.

Sonya, the Netherlands

  8.2

Tinajo, Sweden

  1.9, Our cat Saga was nice enough to help me take the decorations down..! 

Wanda, Canada

  Today Jan 9,2012, My baby is growing into such a little girl. We still have Christmas up 'round our house.


No comments:

Post a Comment