Sunday, January 15, 2012

It's a brand new week..............


Buckeroomama - HongKong
1.16, The cake I baked for my husband's birthday.  (I'd burnt the bottom!)

The cake I baked for my husband's birthday. (I'd burnt the bottom!)

Becky - Philadelphia
Photobucket

Caroline - England
Mon Nov 21st, Baby has discovered sucking the flannel (amongst other things, including the dot painters from earlier in the week). I can't believe he'll be a year in just under 6 weeks!

Baby has discovered sucking the flannel (amongst other things, including the dot painters from earlier in the week). I can't believe he'll be a year in just under 6 weeks!

Lola - Utah
Photobucket

Maddy - NJ/NYC
10.25.11, Guess who got the keys to her very first house?!

My new t-light holder..Feels as though there's someone with a crackling fire inside that german home.

Sonya - the Netherlands
16.1, My favorite road to bike on.

My favorite road to bike on.

Tinajo - Sweden
1.16, My youngest has recently discovered the joy in making silly faces - and today is his 7th birthday!


My youngest has recently discovered the joy in making silly faces - and today is his 7th birthday!

Wanda - Montreal, Canada
Mon Jan 16, 2011, Dahlia and Mommy made some cookies together.

Dahlia and Mommy made some cookies together.

Happy Monday everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. That´s a lovely looking cake B-mama! :-)

    As always, I love to see all of your pics ladies! :-)

    ReplyDelete