Monday, March 19, 2012

Around the World on Tuesday!

Wanda, Canada
Tues March 20, 2012, My monkey, Milana, playing with Mommy's glasses.
My monkey, Milana, playing with mommy's glasses.

Buckeroomama, Hong Kong
3.20, What I got for (UK) Mother's Day...
What I got for (UK) Mother's Day...

Caroline, England
Tues 20th March, Adrenalin junky!!
Adrenalin junky!!

Katie, Canada
2012.03.20, I saw a beautiful fan dance from Korea. I would LOVE to go to Korea. Some day....
I saw a beautiful fan dance from Korea. I would LOVE to go to Korea. Some day....

Maddy, New Jersey/ NYC
3.19.12, A view of the St. Paddy's Day parade from the office.
A view of the St. Paddy's Day parade from the office.

May, Germany
19.03.12, Bye bye winter boots!!
Bye bye winter boots!!

Sonya, The Netherlands
17.3, Finally we have sun!
Finally we have sun!






5 comments:

  1. Enjoy the week! May, your shoes are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos in this trip around the world! The photo of the wheelbarrow and the last ones are such wonderful moments. Thank you for sharing and for hosting this link up!

    ReplyDelete